Trading in for incredible

bricky64

Reaction score
I have the motorola droid now for 3 weeks and my 30 days are up next Monday. I love the phone, but have had problems with people hearing me and muffled sound. I was going to take the phone back last week for replacement but saw the release date of the Incredible. I do not use the keyboard. If I get the incredible, and for some reason do not like it, Do you think I can take it back and replace it with the moto droid again if in the 30 day trial period? Thanks.

him

Reaction score
Dont see why not. Think you will like the incredible more than the droid though...if not i will trade you my droid and 100 bucks. :)

kmo

Reaction score
I have the motorola droid now for 3 weeks and my 30 days are up next Monday. I love the phone, but have had problems with people hearing me and muffled sound. I was going to take the phone back last week for replacement but saw the release date of the Incredible. I do not use the keyboard. If I get the incredible, and for some reason do not like it, Do you think I can take it back and replace it with the moto droid again if in the 30 day trial period? Thanks.
You should probably get a Verizon rep to help you answer that one....:)

Aluminum21

Reaction score
Sold my Droid today (which I got in December) for $300. I can't wait for Friday

texasPI

Reaction score

No, I don't think so. I believe you're limited to one exchange only.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You can only exchange once in the 30 day remorse policy. So if you exchange the Droid for the Incredible. You can't go back without paying full retail price. Otherwise everyone would be trading every 30 days to get a new phone.

Reaction score
Depends on the location. Some will only let you do it so many times, usually 3 exchanges, and most only go by the original sign up date so you would be stuck with it.

mkzbdroid

Reaction score

No, I don't think so. I believe you're limited to one exchange only.

Confirmed By me!!! they pulled this crap after I ditched my BB tour for a moto droid and then they didnt even wanna replace my DEFECTIVE moto droid under worry free guarantee...but they did with a little bit of harsh words and an urgent transfer to a manager! :icon_evil:

O and 30 days is the day you sign your new contract not the day you receive a new phone, it doesn't start over at all which really ticked me off again just an FYI since I went thru this last week...im in california

its all good given moto to little bro and taken the incredible coming on THURS yup yup!!!

Last edited: