Motorola "Xtreme" Pics

bizzshow

Reaction score
Yeah wish that would work for me. The only phone my wife will use is an iPhone. Shoot she has my mother in law wanting one now. The same woman that can't program her alarm on a blackberry

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I found the solution for this over the weekend.
I finally got her a Droid. She loves it.
And I haven't heard any nonsense yet.
too funny.... : )

Darkseider

Reaction score
Yeah wish that would work for me. The only phone my wife will use is an iPhone. Shoot she has my mother in law wanting one now. The same woman that can't program her alarm on a blackberry

Poor you. My wife has a Backflip and she was a former iPhone 2G/3G user and will NEVER go back. Yeah I know it isn't a Droid but she LOVES MotoBlur and the social network widgetness. I am the only VZW contract in the house with the Droid. The other 5 are all AT&T as was I until the Backflip came out. I order it day one, read the reviews and then got pissed off. Next day Wirefly + Droid and new VZW contract for me. My wife saw the Backflip and wanted to give it a shot. She LOVED it and ditched the iPhone in favor of it.

So my suggestion to you. Just get her a damned Android phone and stick it in her hands. It is far easier to ask for forgiveness that for permission. JUST DO IT! :)

wexplex

Reaction score
It makes sense that it would be released in August. The first week of June is almost over and there is no official anything. If it was going to be released in July you would think they would have began releasing marketing materials.

bizzshow

Reaction score

Poor you. My wife has a Backflip and she was a former iPhone 2G/3G user and will NEVER go back. Yeah I know it isn't a Droid but she LOVES MotoBlur and the social network widgetness. I am the only VZW contract in the house with the Droid. The other 5 are all AT&T as was I until the Backflip came out. I order it day one, read the reviews and then got pissed off. Next day Wirefly + Droid and new VZW contract for me. My wife saw the Backflip and wanted to give it a shot. She LOVED it and ditched the iPhone in favor of it.

So my suggestion to you. Just get her a damned Android phone and stick it in her hands. It is far easier to ask for forgiveness that for permission. JUST DO IT! :)

I may try it but att selection sucks at the moment

shamus

Reaction score

I may try it but att selection sucks at the moment

My brother has a Nexus1 with Froyo on ATT. It's quite the beast even though the kinks aren't worked out yet.

demon69120

Reaction score
This phone looks sexy... but it's shape isn't good enough for something without a keyboard. Looks too thin to have a keyboard, but at first I thought that was a slider.

I'm happy with my Droid until I can get something sleeker. I have my family member's upgrade waiting (Don't worry, she isn't into phones really at all. She loves her BlackBerry) for something awesome. Sadly, I don't think this will be the one, unless it really has a keyboard ;).

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I have no problem spending the money my wife on the other hand is going to through a fit

My wife gave up on fighting a long time ago. She knows when I have my mind set on an upgrade or buy something new that it will happen no matter how much she *****es and moans.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
A few more pics released.

motorola-xtreme1-dl-448x600.jpg

motorola-xtreme2-dl-448x600.jpg

bizzshow

Reaction score
I personally like the shape of this phone the upper portion doesn't bother me. Like a useful reverse lip

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol it's funny how two phones get front facing cameras and all of a sudden it becomes a requirement for everyone lol.

hendrix

Reaction score
lol it's funny how two phones get front facing cameras and all of a sudden it becomes a requirement for everyone lol.

Never said it was a requirement, but I have thought all phones (including land lines) should have one for a long time now. Heck, my laptop and netbook both have a front facing camera, why not my phone?