motorola x and x2 owners!!!

electric6

Reaction score
hey guys, I have a vague question. Yeah, I know those are the worst. I am strongly considering purchasing a bionic next month, but coming from a tbolt... I have come to the conclusion that I am not the biggest fan of HTC hardware and prefer moto's signal retention and overall better call quality and reliability. BUT sense does offer that sliding bar thingy when you pull down that lets you go to currently open applications. Does motorola blur have that??

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Long press home key that works for all phones. (At least that what i think your talking about.) But yes blur has a slider thingy to.

srvctec

Reaction score
Long press home key just gives most recent apps, not currently running apps, at least on my DX2. This is the DX2 forum, isn't it? Not sure what the original post has to do with DX2. :)

Sent from my DROID X2

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Open app launcher at the top it says all apps touch for a dropdown in the drop down select "Recent" same effect as long pressing the home key. But ultimately long pressing the home key is easier. If that is indeed what the op s talking bout.

That's what I'm saying I don't know exactly what the op is talking about. But yes blur has a built in task manager to but its an app. And running services but its in options. ect.

Last edited:
OP
electric6

electric6

Reaction score
what i mean is this: on sense you pull down your notification bar and right there under the area where signal strength etc is shown is a scolling area where your currently used apps are, or atleast the ones that are being used in memory . you can scroll left amd right to go back onto any of the 8 apps that are preswnt in yhat scroll bar. I know im posting in a moto zone here, but iM just wondering if that same featire is used in blur or not, because i really like it!!

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification... then the answer would have to be no. That is not on the X2 in blur.

srvctec

Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification... then the answer would have to be no. That is not on the X2 in blur.

BUT another option to get currently running apps is to place a shortcut on a home screen to task manager. One touch on that shortcut gives currently running apps.

Sent from my DROID X2