Motorola, Verizon announcing 'next generation of Droid' on June 23 - [Engadget]

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Droid x is announced my Incredible will be up pfor sale also.....well on second though maybe ill keeo it just to say i have that too

Googleaddict

Reaction score
Wow! I just looked at the Endaget preview and this phone is a beast!There's a video and it looks INCREDIBLY fast!Apparently it also has a 4.4" screen and a multitouch keyboard.The new NinjaBlur looks awesome too. I wonder if there will be any early upgrade offers for droid users. If not, i guess i wll have to wait :(

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid X is way WAY to big. They said you could barely fit it in your jeans. I watched the video and it looked giant.

May as well get a laptop.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Screw the IPAD.

My neighbor has one and the only thing we use if for is ordering PF Changs off the menu.

Never owned an Apple product and never will.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't like the incredible because of the Sense UI but it wasn't too big. This thing is way too big. If you can fit it in your hand or pocket it shouldn't exist.

joker402

Reaction score
this blur doest look as bad as the first blur

every on is whining but we forgot that motorola purchased a software company not to long ago and this blur might have been co devopled with said company

blur 1 was in house moto developed so with outside help it might be pretty good or atleast better than the 1st

plus it looks like its running 2.2 so even if it has blur we get 2.2

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want this phone......And I'm not giving up my Droid. They shouldnt have did that preview.....I will be slacking off from work even more tomorrow.....Probably until this phone comes out...

Looks like Motorola is putting folks on notice......dont sleep on em......

Only reason I will get this over the Droid 2 is I already a decent phone with a slide out keyboard, even if the Droid 2's specs are better. (Froyo will balance that out tho) This will be all slate.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
And nobody is talking about the size of the battery....with this phone being long, X owners might can get a slim extended battery.....