Motorola Citrus heading to Verizon

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
motorola-citrus.jpg

It's been information overload with Motorola news today. First Motorola announced three new Android phones heading to AT&T (Be sure to check out ATTDroids.com for more information, shameless plug.... I know), then we were slapped with the Motorola Droid Pro announcement out of nowhere, and now this. The Motorola Citrus will join the Samsung Fascinate as the second Bing powered Android phone heading to Verizon. Probably not my first or second choice of phones that are on my wish list, but exciting news none the less!

Motorola CITRUS™ is powered by Android™ 2.1 and delivers an affordable, entry-level, customizable smartphone experience in a compact design that is easy on both the eyes and the earth.

Stay tuned for complete specs!

Source: AndroidCentral.com

missrachel

Reaction score
I can't get over the complete contradiction of a "Bing powered Android phone". LoL... How/why does Google allow that???

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
First hands on:

[video=youtube;4UYgahzz70g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UYgahzz70g&feature=channel]YouTube - Motorola Citrus[/video]

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, that's exactly why I worded it that way.

I can't get over the complete contradiction of a "Bing powered Android phone". LoL... How/why does Google allow that???

everstar80

Reaction score
I just didn't expect Motorola to produce phones like this because it doesn't seem like its an upgrade from any of the current phones. And with bing? No thanks

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thats an android phone I would give to a kid.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
No worries about Bing. It won't be on the Droid Line-up devices

Benton

Reaction score
Entry level is key to this. I am sure this fits a market sector.