Motorola Targa

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
What is the info on this Motorola Targa is it real? Anyone have more info on specs or release dates?

Yes! You'll see it by xmas!
I'm hoping its the first lte device thinner then a phonebook.

I see everything as rumor-based unless its announced by the manufacturer or cell provider. Christmas time is a likely bet though ;D

Anymore info?

legit, non rumor-based source?

This I promise you is all rumor. The Targa is a code name for Bionic. Right now there are three different pictures floating out there. One shows a non confirmed Targa. The other shows the old Bionic said to be completely ditched. And the just leaked picture shows this 4.5 inch killer phone titled Droid Targa Bionic but still this phone is not official either. The only thing confirmed was a statement from Motorola saying to "Hold on. Don't buy a Charge just yet. This is going to be worth the wait." Other rumors include a quad core processer among the many. Release date due out around Christmas to compete with the iPhone 5.

legit, non rumor-based source?

This I promise you is all rumor. The Targa is a code name for Bionic. Right now there are three different pictures floating out there. One shows a non confirmed Targa. The other shows the old Bionic said to be completely ditched. And the just leaked picture shows this 4.5 inch killer phone titled Droid Targa Bionic but still this phone is not official either. The only thing confirmed was a statement from Motorola saying to "Hold on. Don't buy a Charge just yet. This is going to be worth the wait." Other rumors include a quad core processer among the many. Release date due out around Christmas to compete with the iPhone 5.

You do realize this thread is almost 3 months old right? Doesn't make sense to reply to a thread this old. We all know the information is outdated.

Back