Motorola Sticky Notes with rubix focused 1.8.6

tlucca

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im loving my new rooted Droid X with rubix focused 1.8.6, and the work you have done on this is phenominal! Thank you for letting us take control of our devices!

One question,
Im really missing the sticky notes application that came with the Droid X. Is there any way to get that back onto my rooted droid x with rubix? If anyone has a link, or a way to get it, id appreciate it!

thanks again for all the great work,
Tom

jdhas

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im loving my new rooted Droid X with rubix focused 1.8.6, and the work you have done on this is phenominal! Thank you for letting us take control of our devices!

One question,
Im really missing the sticky notes application that came with the Droid X. Is there any way to get that back onto my rooted droid x with rubix? If anyone has a link, or a way to get it, id appreciate it!

thanks again for all the great work,
Tom

The blur sticky notes are pretty unlikely to work on Focused, though you can try pulling them from the system/app directory in drod's "Blurry" rom.

I would also recommend the great app "ColorNote" as a replacement:

ColorNote Notepad Notes - Android app on AppBrain

DropC

Reaction score
Sticky notes won't work. They rely on the Blur framework. Color notes is awesome as a replacement.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jonwgee

Reaction score
For just about every blur app, there's an equal or better free alternative in the Market....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App