Motorola soft keys?

Jdt283

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone found the soft keys that the new RAZR phones have. I cant seem to find anything

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I am not sure what you are asking, but if you are referring to the keys that used to be a permanent row of 4 at the bottom of the earlier Droid RAZRs, below the screen area and is now gone, to be replaced by the "soft keys" on the screen, then the keys you are referring to are the Home, Back and Menu keys, the three that appear at the bottom of the screen when on screens that need such menu keys.

See below Droid RAZR M and Droid RAZR HD. The white buttons at the very bottom in the black area are the soft keys.

Droid RAZR M.jpgrazrhdhands.jpg

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
REALLY COOL list of key replacements! I (unfortunately) don't have "soft" keys, so I am stuck...until the upgrade! :frown:

Also, now (thanks to you), I think I understand what he was asking :blink: ...so YOUR answer was the RIGHT one... LOL!
Yeah it took me awhile, then I looked at the pic you posted and noticed Moto's softkeys have a different style to them from our Nexus. If that's not what he's looking for then I am completely lost on what he means:D

OP
Jdt283

Jdt283

Reaction score
I am not sure what you are asking, but if you are referring to the keys that used to be a permanent row of 4 at the bottom of the earlier Droid RAZRs, below the screen area and is now gone, to be replaced by the "soft keys" on the screen, then the keys you are referring to are the Home, Back and Menu keys, the three that appear at the bottom of the screen when on screens that need such menu keys.

See below Droid RAZR M and Droid RAZR HD. The white buttons at the very bottom in the black area are the soft keys.

View attachment 58280View attachment 58281

Yeah those keys on the pics were the ones i was looking for. Sorry for not explaining well enough!