Motorola Responds To Scratch Prone Shatter Shield Display Complaints

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
After using Driving Mode for four years I would be lost without it. And for a year before Driving Mode was released (2013) Moto had their app that would read texts over a Moto BT headset. So I've been using their various versions of "driving mode" for over 5 years. Totally hands free texting, calling, and basic phone controls is awesome. Can't see myself switching phone brands until someone else create something similar.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I do not use driving mode at all. the phone stays in my pocket and unused until I get to where I am going. with all the different laws being passed about not using the phone while driving, I do not want to take a chance - even in drive mode.

But..but... LOL
The main thing I use it for is texting. And you don't NEED to take it out of your pocket. This is the beauty of it. This cannot be legislated. You cannot talk in your car? Yea, no.
I'm all about safe driving, but I can... talk in short sentences, and drive.

Driving along in my automobile. Wife sends text. Over my car speakers, I hear:
"New text from (your wife), would you like to hear it?"
"Yes" (That's it. Just say "yes". Car mic picks it up).
"(your wife) said "Can you stop and get milk?". If you would like to reply, say SEND TEXT"
"Send Text"
"Say your message"
"You got it babe"
"I think you said "You got it babe", is that correct?"
"Yes"
"Ok, I'll send that now"

Every phone should do this. This is the world we all should live in. Phones making us safer...

Pixel will do this. Sure. IF YOU PLUG IT IN. Same with Siri. F*!@ those phones. :D
(Teasing... )

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
But..but... LOL
The main thing I use it for is texting. And you don't NEED to take it out of your pocket. This is the beauty of it. This cannot be legislated. You cannot talk in your car? Yea, no.
I'm all about safe driving, but I can... talk in short sentences, and drive.

Driving along in my automobile. Wife sends text. Over my car speakers, I hear:
"New text from (your wife), would you like to hear it?"
"Yes" (That's it. Just say "yes". Car mic picks it up).
"(your wife) said "Can you stop and get milk?". If you would like to reply, say SEND TEXT"
"Send Text"
"Say your message"
"You got it babe"
"I think you said "You got it babe", is that correct?"
"Yes"
"Ok, I'll send that now"

Every phone should do this. This is the world we all should live in. Phones making us safer...

Pixel will do this. Sure. IF YOU PLUG IT IN. Same with Siri. F*!@ those phones. :D
(Teasing... )

I guess if I had a newer car instead of the model t I drive, I would do what you do but...in the meantime, that is what my smartwatch is for :)

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess if I had a newer car instead of the model t I drive, I would do what you do but...in the meantime, that is what my smartwatch is for :)
Or something like this, you can have Bluetooth in your car through your radio.

Bluetooth FM Transmitter - Elecwave EB02 Wireless Bluetooth In-Car FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 3 USB Port(Output 5.2A) & Optional EQ Mod Amazon.com: Bluetooth FM Transmitter - Elecwave EB02 Wireless Bluetooth In-Car FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 3 USB Port(Output 5.2A) & Optional EQ Modes and Power off Memory, White: MP3 Players & Accessories

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk