Moto Z2 Force Survives JerryRigEverything Destruction Test!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Arguably the main feature of the Moto Z2 Force is the durability of the device. The screen is designed to not crack when dropped. Zack from JerryRigEverything put the device through his normal torture test. The phone actually survived. The plastic unbreakable display scratches pretty easily as is to be expected. The phone bested both the bend and burn tests and overall did pretty well in the overall test.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I like the fact that he seems to understand "why" the screen scratches so easily, understands the 5 layer Shattershield design system. And nice to hear him mention the user replaceable outer lens, and recommend a screen protector.

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I could have sworn I posted in this thread or was it another one with the same graphics and the same topic....oh well...

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I use the Verizon brand glass protectors.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I purchased my Zagg Glass from Verizon. At the time it was the only place i could find it. I like their Lifetime Warranty and only Paying the Shipping is not bad at all. I've used Zagg Products on Every Phone i had since the OG Droid a855 except for the Droid Turbo which I didnt see they made any at the time i had it and got a 3rd Party Glass for it. I started buying my Zagg stuff on Amazon and recently found Zagg Glass for my Note 5 for under $9.