JerryRigEverything Tests The Durability Of The Nokia 6

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I have not used a Nokia phone in years but the one thing I always remembered about Nokia phones was the fact that they were built like a tank. You could just about throw them and expect that they would stay in tact. When I saw the Nokia 6 I wondered if it would be as strong as devices in the past. Zack from JerryRigEverything has decided to put the phone through its paces. He has done a scratch, burn and bend test on pretty much every device that has released over the past few years. The Nokia 6 holds up pretty well. It is metal and as such scratches pretty easily, their is an earpiece cover that is held on to the phone by a light layer of adhesive that easily peels off, but the phone is indeed built like a tank. It is one of the most solid phones that Zack has tested and had virtually no flex during the bend test. Pretty impressive!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
alright.... this guy must actually listen to his viewers... I remember the first few video I watched of his... I thought he was a big dumb moron... like seriously... I hated his videos.

He's definitely gotten much better.