Motorola Rapid Car Charger

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Does anyone that has the car dock know the model number of the Rapid Car Charger you got with the dock? You will only have gotten the charger if you bought the car dock straight from Motorola.

If someone can tell me the model number that would be great. Also would like to know how long it takes to charge your battery up. My current car charger (not Motorola brand) is VERY slow and i would like one that can charge my phone to full battery in like an hour or so.

rcfx

Reaction score
Does anyone that has the car dock know the model number of the Rapid Car Charger you got with the dock? You will only have gotten the charger if you bought the car dock straight from Motorola.

If someone can tell me the model number that would be great. Also would like to know how long it takes to charge your battery up. My current car charger (not Motorola brand) is VERY slow and i would like one that can charge my phone to full battery in like an hour or so.

I bought the original Motorola Car Charger for the Droid from Amazon.com for $3.90. plus $4.00 shipping.
: OEM Rapid Car Charger with IC Chip (SPN5400) for Verizon Motorola Droid A855 Cell Phone

edit: my bad, just looked and they raised the price to $4.32, sorry.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yeah I am actually trying to figure out if that's the one motorola includes or not. Does it charge your phone fast?

rcfx

Reaction score
Yes it does charge the phone fast. I think that this is the only charger for the Droid that Motorola has, the plug in part has a circle on it with a m in it I think and it lights up with a bright blue light, which I don't like at night.

mineolasmitty

Reaction score
The one from Verizon has a tag with model number MICUSBVPC DC091230(A). Has a circle on the plug in that says Verizon Wireless. I have yet to use it so don't know how long it takes to charge.

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The one from Verizon has a tag with model number MICUSBVPC DC091230(A). Has a circle on the plug in that says Verizon Wireless. I have yet to use it so don't know how long it takes to charge.

Unfortunately Verizon doesn't make a Rapid charger so it may take a decent time for you to charge your battery. It seems the one Motorola sells is the one to go with.