Motorola Olympus aka "Terminator" Spotted!

Im not too impressed by the look of it, it looks almost exactly like the Nexus S to me. I actually like the looks of the concept better. The hardware specs are pretty nice but I dont think I'm gonna terminate my contract early for it (im done in november).

Has anyone seen anything about the new Acer phone? that looks nice but its not gonna be T2 and the screen is massive at 4.8"!

CES can not come quick enough. This is a bad time for all of those with the DROID 1 who have an annual upgrade and are ready to make a switch.

We can chose from the summer lineup (getting old) or the late winter lineup (a couple months away).

At least when CES is here, we will get facts, not leaks and rumors.

I like the look of the LG Star over this Moto. But whichever gets to Verizon first, i'll take.

I keep saying this same thing. I have the D1 and still love it but am kind of getting ancy about a new phone. When I got the D1 I was the cool guy with the best phone out....and now everyone has the x, d2, or fascinate and I get kind of envious. I have actually went on my verizon 3 or 4 times to get a new phone and it's usually between the x and the fascinate....I get to the checkout screen and cant pull the trigger. With the news of all these new devices coming out, I think I will wait until one just blows my mind....and this phone looks pretty close to what I am looking for in a phone....Here's to hoping it gets here sooner than later...

CES can not come quick enough. This is a bad time for all of those with the DROID 1 who have an annual upgrade and are ready to make a switch.

We can chose from the summer lineup (getting old) or the late winter lineup (a couple months away).

At least when CES is here, we will get facts, not leaks and rumors.

I like the look of the LG Star over this Moto. But whichever gets to Verizon first, i'll take.

I keep saying this same thing. I have the D1 and still love it but am kind of getting ancy about a new phone. When I got the D1 I was the cool guy with the best phone out....and now everyone has the x, d2, or fascinate and I get kind of envious. I have actually went on my verizon 3 or 4 times to get a new phone and it's usually between the x and the fascinate....I get to the checkout screen and cant pull the trigger. With the news of all these new devices coming out, I think I will wait until one just blows my mind....and this phone looks pretty close to what I am looking for in a phone....Here's to hoping it gets here sooner than later...

i am the same way i just hope i can hold on til the new line of LTE phones come out. ive had a lot of fun with my D1 and hope that i can find something better and will keep me entertained as long as the D1 has.

Looking great, almost all I wanted, minus a hard KB..... Tough decision, will see.

I hope you're right about the metal. I need that!lol
Even thought I love the look of the hardware buttons on my X, its the function that I love even more! Hitting those silly capacitive buttons by accident on my D1 drove me nuts! And forget trying to let someone else hold it to see a photo or something. The alway hit them.

This, when playing games sometimes I hit the back button by mistake. I'm actually torn...lol. Some days I miss the capacitive buttons, some days I dont.

This will most likely replace my X that I got a few weeks ago. It will be a late birthday present for my self by a month or so if it arrives in february. :) Just going to use my dads upgrade.
The only thing I am still skeptical about is, the battery life. Hope its as good as my X. Two processors = more energy drain. Next thing I want on a phone is a HD screen. 720 x 1280 pixel ratio would be nice. I know that that's asking a lot on that small of a screen though. Its just a thought.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Though very nice looking, I'm still happy with my DX. Plus now htat I know the benefit of ROMs (first Android phone here), I'll wait until stuff like that comes out for a phone before I buy another.

If it has 1gb of ram and dual core each core 1ghz I would get it.

Back