Motorola Olympus aka "Terminator" Spotted!

Motorola+Nvidia+4" screen+all soft keys=Droid replacement!

Based on past experience, and hearing its still the same.....just for reception alone Samsung is out the picture with me.

Its either Moto or the LG. But if LTE does improves reception in bad reception areas, Samsung might be in the running. HTC too. I need my reception....everything else comes 2nd..with battery life a close 2nd....

Yes, this or the LG Star. Both look like my next phone. I guess we'll see which VZW releases first. I will have to wait two months after my upgrade on 12/4 but these phones look like they will be wort it. Now, come on VZW, give us some LTE dual-core love!

New stuff

It's funny seeing all of these new devices and their technology advances and the one thing that I really miss (that is sooo common sense) is the optical mouse on my old samsung omnia. What good is a great looking screen if you have to wipe it off all of the time to see it. I would like everyone to pay attention to how many times a day they clean their screen and then tell me if I am out of bounds with my thoughts.

But but...so many of you were saying the Incredible HD/Mecha was going to be your next phone...:confused:

:p

Disappointing for me. Looks all plastic like like the galaxy s phones, no hardware buttons like the X, smaller screen, and just doesn't look like a Droid! I hope this isn't it! I have no need for a front camera. This isn't a true upgrade from the X.

But but...so many of you were saying the Incredible HD/Mecha was going to be your next phone...:confused:

Mecha will be a great phone but we are talking about the Tegra 2 by Nvidia.....

Oh my : )

Hopefully this release date sticks, I'm eligible for upgrade in March and just got a good paying job so I'll have plenty of upgrade money. Win. I've been waiting for this thing since 4G was announced. So glad I didn't grab the X like I originally planned. Would have been a waste of money.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.0 @ 1Ghz

I know that. I'm just pointing out the silliness of the comment "that's gonna be my next phone...zomg!! Want!!"

When just two weeks ago people were saying the same thing about the Mecha and will be saying the same thing about the Star and the same thing about whatever is getting leaked around that time for summer...and so on.

Not giving anyone a hard time at all. Just poking a little fun ;)

It's a glorious time to be a phone/tech geek :)

Disappointing for me. Looks all plastic like like the galaxy s phones, no hardware buttons like the X, smaller screen, and just doesn't look like a Droid! I hope this isn't it! I have no need for a front camera. This isn't a true upgrade from the X.
The bezel and backplate could be metal. It's impossible to tell what the material is made of by this pic. Now that these leaks are out some good info should start trickling in. I doubt the phone will be all plastic (not Moto's style)

As far as the hard buttons, thats what turned me off to the X. In my personal opinion those hard buttons ruin the aesthetics of the X. I'm not a fan of them : )

Screen size. I would actually like it to be an even 4" I believe that is the sweet spot. Not too big not too small.

This device and all the other dual cores will be HUGE upgrades from the current crop of devices. Don't underestimate the Tegra 2. It's going to be one hot processor (no pun intended)

I know that. I'm just pointing out the silliness of the comment "that's gonna be my next phone...zomg!! Want!!"

When just two weeks ago people were saying the same thing about the Mecha and will be saying the same thing about the Star and the same thing about whatever is getting leaked around that time for summer...and so on.

Not giving anyone a hard time at all. Just poking a little fun ;)

It's a glorious time to be a phone/tech geek :)
summer 2011 will be next gen Dual-Cores and 3D screens. Your right it will never end : )

Man this is horrible. I am eligible for my 1 year upgrade tomorrow. I am going to go insane waiting all those months

The bezel and backplate could be metal. It's impossible to tell what the material is made of by this pic. Now that these leaks are out some good info should start trickling in. I doubt the phone will be all plastic (not Moto's style)

As far as the hard buttons, thats what turned me off to the X. In my personal opinion those hard buttons ruin the aesthetics of the X. I'm not a fan of them : )

Screen size. I would actually like it to be an even 4" I believe that is the sweet spot. Not too big not too small.

This device and all the other dual cores will be HUGE upgrades from the current crop of devices. Don't underestimate the Tegra 2. It's going to be one hot processor (no pun intended)[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right about the metal. I need that!lol
Even thought I love the look of the hardware buttons on my X, its the function that I love even more! Hitting those silly capacitive buttons by accident on my D1 drove me nuts! And forget trying to let someone else hold it to see a photo or something. The alway hit them.

Back