Motorola Officially Unleashes the Droid RAZR HD, HD MAXX & Droid RAZR M

t35rk

Reaction score
Talking of a Droid RAZR, I've only experienced that once while on I-95. In front of the Phila airport there's a section of the highway that splits away and runs parallel to I-95 to allow an off-ramp for the airport, kind of it's own road for a stretch and merges back on again. On one instance the arrow was on the side road till they merged again.

It happens regularly on my Samsung. I When I'm in navigation it is fine, but when I'm in maps, it is a cluster. I don't know if a future update will fix this, but I preferred the functionality and reliability on my old Droid Incredible.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Wow galaxy s 3 have bad battery it seem like all this tech website exaggerate like iphone on galaxy s line since day 1..

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy S.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
That galaxy s issue on gps since the original in 2010 then s2 had similar issue in t-mobile and att

t35rk

Reaction score
That galaxy s issue since the original in 2010 then s2 had similar issue in t-mobile and att

No issues with the battery on my SG3. And that's no fluke.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Overall, not impressed with these new devices. Especially since I'm not renewing my VZW contract so I will be purchasing my next phone at retail.

I'm sorry, but there is no excuse for Moto releasing another line of phones that don't have the latest OS already loaded onto them. Why can just about every other manufacturer develop and put out a phone that uses the latest version of the OS, but Moto is incapable of this?

I do like the build quality of my Moto phones, but there is no way I would ever purchase another Moto phone with the intention of getting the latest OS in an OTA. Especially after how badly they have handled the upgrade for the Bionic/RAZR/MAXX/D4. The Bionic is still waiting on an OTA, the initial releases for the RAZR had huge bugs. Moto really needs to step up their game and stop releasing devices that are behind the curve the day they are released.

+1

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would agree except this is now a Google device. Now part of the update issues are a result of vzw. Just look at the nexus a Google phone that still has to wait on vzw before updates can go out. But a clean device (new blur) should make it a smoother process for updates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would agree except this is now a Google device. Now part of the update issues are a result of vzw. Just look at the nexus a Google phone that still has to wait on vzw before updates can go out. But a clean device (new blur) should make it a smoother process for updates.

then ics shouldn't of even been mentioned as a possibility... gnex has to wait on Verizon but its still the first phone to get any updates

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
then ics shouldn't of even been mentioned as a possibility... gnex has to wait on Verizon but its still the first phone to get any updates

I agree with you there. They should have released it with jb from the start.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I still want to see a nexus moto.

Last edited: