Motorola Droid RAZR M On Sale Today for $100 on New Verizon Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-razr-m-on-slae-today.png

The Motorola Droid RAZR M that was announced recently is now on sale today at Verizon. You can grab the new mid-range flagship (is that an oxymoron?) for just $99.99 on a new Big Red two-year contract. Here's a quick refresh of specs:
  • 4.3" 540x960 display with "almost no borders" and Gorilla Glass
  • 1.5GHz dual-core processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB storage, microSD card slot
  • 4G LTE connectivity
  • 8MP rear shooter
  • NFC
  • 60.9 x 122.5 x 8.3; 126g
  • 2000mAbh battery
  • Android 4.0.x
It's funny how what is basically a refresh of the OG Droid RAZR is now a mid-range and competitively priced alternative to the newest flagship that is coming out soon, the Droid RAZR HD. The never ending cycle of progress marches on...

Source: Verizon Wireless

Tonik

Reaction score
It is running ICS, that surprises me. Suprises me that it isn't Jelly Bean I mean.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to Woodside, it (along with the other 2 Razr's) will have Jelly Bean by the end of the year.

:popcorn:

Edit: though numerous tech reporters said they had a few on hand at the Moto event that were running an early JB build, so that's, theoretically, a good sign...

stonecaster

Reaction score
Just ordered one of these for my 12yo son. Hopefully it will work as good as I hope. Hated to put him on my Verizon plan but
when he goes to his moms house his Boost Mobile Droid is just a paper weight. Will keep everyone informed as to how well
it works and how it withstands the trials of a 12yo boy.