Motorola May Be Working on a New Moto X-style Customizable Android Tablet & a Phablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-android-tablet_01.jpg

Motorola may be taking this new Moto X customization schtick to a whole new product line. According to some recent statements by Motorola's CEO Dennis Woodside, Motorola is actually working on a new Android tablet. Furthermore, this new tablet from Motorola could utilize the same Moto Maker customization options which we see on the Moto X. It has certainly been a while since Motorola played in the tablet waters. Not since the Xoom and the Xyboard have we seen a Motorola Android tablet.

Additionally, there is intel Motorola might also be working on a larger phablet style version of the Moto X, which would be Moto Maker customizable as well.

What do you guys think of this news? Would you like to see a Moto X Android tablet or phablet that is customizable from the Motorola Texas factory?

Source: Engadget

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Would love to see what they come up with for a tablet. Now that Google is involved they just may come up with some compelling new tablets.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
im interested. and if they go moto maker...wow

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
A Moto X phablet would be very interesting.

As for Moto-maker, I couldn't care less. It's a gimmick, might be an effective one but I'd much much much rather have hardware options vs. pondering a wood backing. Or at least I'd prefer they offer a product that actually has top specs across the board.