Motorola May Be Working on a New Moto X-style Customizable Android Tablet & a Phablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
motorola-android-tablet_01.jpg

Motorola may be taking this new Moto X customization schtick to a whole new product line. According to some recent statements by Motorola's CEO Dennis Woodside, Motorola is actually working on a new Android tablet. Furthermore, this new tablet from Motorola could utilize the same Moto Maker customization options which we see on the Moto X. It has certainly been a while since Motorola played in the tablet waters. Not since the Xoom and the Xyboard have we seen a Motorola Android tablet.

Additionally, there is intel Motorola might also be working on a larger phablet style version of the Moto X, which would be Moto Maker customizable as well.

What do you guys think of this news? Would you like to see a Moto X Android tablet or phablet that is customizable from the Motorola Texas factory?

Source: Engadget

Would love to see what they come up with for a tablet. Now that Google is involved they just may come up with some compelling new tablets.

im interested. and if they go moto maker...wow

A Moto X phablet would be very interesting.

As for Moto-maker, I couldn't care less. It's a gimmick, might be an effective one but I'd much much much rather have hardware options vs. pondering a wood backing. Or at least I'd prefer they offer a product that actually has top specs across the board.

Back