Motorola Lapdock 100 on Clearance at VW for $49.97

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
Anybody know if the 500 is also for sale?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

biggdave92

Reaction score
anybody got a link to where i can buy one? i've looked all over VZW website.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Anybody know if the 500 is also for sale?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Verizon hasn't had the 500 in stock for months, so I kind of doubt there's very many stores that will have any.

anybody got a link to where i can buy one? i've looked all over VZW website.

It's in-store only, so you'll have to check with Verizon stores in your area to see if they have any.

GoBears

Reaction score
Got my lapdock 100 today, it was the last one in my area, and I must admit that it's much better than I expected. I really enjoy using it for Netflix and tetherless web browsing. The performance is a lot better than all the youtube videos you see with GB webtop. This item is well worth 50 bucks. Just killed the short charge I had on it so I can't report on battery life lol. Any questions, feel free to ask.

GoBears and a big FU Apple

jaybogg

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone with a new toy! I too purchased one last Saturday and I am very pleased with it to say the least.

A few other Forum members and I have been discussing Moto's Lapdocks and Webtop 3.0 In the "RAZR Accessories" subforum. Here's the link: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...19397-lapdock-500-webtop-3-0-tips-tricks.html

Please feel free to drop in on the thread and join in if you like. Don't be misled by the thread title, it was started by a member named "Fall" who has the Lapdock 500. Hope to see ya'll there. Thanks and enjoy your Lapdock!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Whoops, blew 50 bucks on it. Figure when I get mad for lousy data connectivity I can smash the lapdock to smitherines.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Got one today, the last one they had. The sales rep was bit odd. He brought it out and told me that I was lucky being this was the last one they had. Then he looked at me kinda hard and asked "how did you know they were on sale?"

"On the forums!"

Only got to play with it for a few minutes but so far I really like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Let's nit, no lighted key board. For 50 bucks I wanted led lighted keys in at least 4 zones. Where's alienware when you need them.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Let's nit, no lighted key board. For 50 bucks I wanted led lighted keys in at least 4 zones. Where's alienware when you need them.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Netflix will not play on the lapdock...I do not understand why I can watch Netflix on my phone, but if I access it through the lapdock it is not compatible. Has anyone gotten it to work?

Of course Netflix works. The first thing I tried. The screen is a little washed-out but other wise it worked well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TauntingBull

Reaction score
Biggest question is..... will it work with the next gen RAZR models? Like RAZR MAXX HD?

lowfatdog

Reaction score
Biggest question is..... will it work with the next gen RAZR models? Like RAZR MAXX HD?
That all depends on the placement of the plugs on the new version. This will work with most newer Motorola phones as long as the plugs line up and fit or if you can buy cables to make it work.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Domestic violence said:
I have a laptop, kindle fire and now this. I may leave it sealed and put it on CL or eBay

Good idea, got mine yesterday after not heeding advice from my fellow DFers. Thought it would make a nifty charging station. I'm leaning more towards boomerang, still have to figure out if it's a left or right handed boomerang.