Motorola Droid will not boot

OP
Z

zac_king

Reaction score
zac
any luck, im having the same issue, cannot get past the m logo its not a loop as well. cannot boot into recovery.
i am having no luck at all, but i can get into recovery and i am still having no luck at all. this is really frustrating!!

Tino

Reaction score
zac
any luck, im having the same issue, cannot get past the m logo its not a loop as well. cannot boot into recovery.
i am having no luck at all, but i can get into recovery and i am still having no luck at all. this is really frustrating!!

Youhave sprecovery not clockwork I imagine. I would search for a rom designed for that recovery in update.zip format.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
@ zac, you still didn't answer EXACTLY which .sbf file you were using. Did it finish with a PASS or FAIL message? You really need to try to give us more details, please.

And speaking of details, if that is all you see in your recovery screen, then you are on the stock recovery. SPRecovery has 'allow update.zip' and I believe a 'mount sdcard' options as well.

@gmmurphy, how many threads do you need to adk your question in? Mods?

OP
Z

zac_king

Reaction score
When i tried to go back to stock it said FAIL on the computer screen, but on my phone it said Complete. When i booted into recovery mode i was back to stock i tried to wipe data/cache to factory still did not work, so i installed sprecovery. I then downloaded jrummy remix blue and tried to install it and again it did not work.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Where in this:

When i tried to go back to stock it said FAIL on the computer screen, but on my phone it said Complete. When i booted into recovery mode i was back to stock i tried to wipe data/cache to factory still did not work, so i installed sprecovery. I then downloaded jrummy remix blue and tried to install it and again it did not work.

is the answer to this important question

@ zac, you still didn't answer EXACTLY which .sbf file you were using.?

I have now asked twice? Forgive me, but I guess I can't help if you can't help us help you.