Motorola Droid Turbo User Manual Leaks Online Confirming Monster Specs

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Motorola-Droid-Turbo-leaked-manual.png

Here's some juicy Droid Turbo news to whet your appetite this morning. The user manual for the device was just leaked online and several of its incredible specs were revealed. It really looks like Motorola and Verizon are going "all out" with this latest Droid. It's high-end features truly harken back to the days when the Droid was the top dog in the Android world.

Check out what the manual reveals:
  • 5.2-inch QHD Display
  • 21MP Rear Camera
  • Motorola's Turbo Charger which uses Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology
  • A “high-capacity long last battery” (although the exact mAh was not disclosed.)
  • NFC Antenna on back
Above is a handy little graphic of the phone. It shows off several of these details. Overall the Droid Turbo is shaping up to be one of the hottest Droids to "invade" our world in a long time! Let the happy dance commence!

Our Droid Turbo section is really taking off, so be sure to check it out here: Motorola Droid Turbo Android Forums at DroidForums.net

Source: Motofirmware

realged13

Reaction score
The SD card doesn't really matter to me, neither does the battery. I think it is most likely going to come down to the Nexus or this phone for me.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think if you've become used to not having a removable battery or sd card it's not a big deal. However, for those of us that have always had them, it's a much more difficult transition.

tap'n on my S5

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Last edited:

cmorty72

Reaction score
I kinda figured Moto was going to continue going the route of the Maxx (sealed battery, no expandable memory, etc... ). Either way you look at it the Turbo seems like an impressive device. I'm still happy I decided to go with the G3. It's my first LG since the Voyager days, and I've had nothing but Motorola devices since the OGD.

Sent via satellite relays and smoke signals from afar