Motorola Droid Targa Questions?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone has any info on the droid targa most hype is gathering around the bionic so is no one exictied or interested in the targa at all? Ive seen no.hype surronding the device or its just being overshadowed by the bionic at the moment it seems to be more of a droid x succesor while the new bionic looks to be a droid 3 but with 4g capibilities so if thats the case when the bionic was suppose to be cancelled the targa was suppose to.be after the bionic so since the bionic is back is the targa cancelled now or what?
aefdeefb-768b-0f85.jpg
aefdeefb-769a-36b0.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
the targa is the bionic. what was cancelled what the etna, the name bionic has been passed to the targa.

EFGantry

Reaction score
the targa is the bionic. what was cancelled what the etna, the name bionic has been passed to the targa.

Man that disapointing

Why??? The Bionic didn't work, and the Targa has equal, if not better specs. The Targa now has the OMAP chip, not the troubled Tegra chip. The rumored webtop is kind of a downer, but otherwise its gonna be everytthing the Bionic was supposed to be, and maybe a little more.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
motorola needs to get rid of webtop, blur, and add a keyboard and then Ill pay anything they ask for the phone.

OP
Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous

Reaction score

Man that disapointing

Why??? The Bionic didn't work, and the Targa has equal, if not better specs. The Targa now has the OMAP chip, not the troubled Tegra chip. The rumored webtop is kind of a downer, but otherwise its gonna be everytthing the Bionic was supposed to be, and maybe a little more.

I say its dissapointing in a way cause the bionic.looks identical to a d3 and I like how the targa form was but its not a big deal the bionic.will.most likely be my new device as of.now ima wait till.its up on amazon and drops to a penny like the droid x and droid 2 did

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
The new Bionic (Targa) is going to be way better than anything out there. Motorola took the Bionic and delayed it to improve and fix all of the problems. I would imagine it will be the best phone you can get once it comes out.

I don't think it looks at all like the Droid 3.

I am going to buy it on Aug 2nd when my new every 2 kicks in and pay $200 - then I'll sell my OG Droid.

Don't look for the Bionic to sell for a cent until a year after it comes out. It's a muscle machine not a low end update.

As far as the keyboard goes my Droid's has dust on it. Swiftkey does all I need.