Motorola Droid screen freaks out.

naknak95

Reaction score
I've noticed when I go on buses or in some cars my screen does things on its own and I was wondering if it's a frequency of the radio they use or what it is. Has anybody else had this problem before?

frustr8ed

Reaction score
I have this issue, too. The party line from my local Verizon retailers is that it's a heat and/or moisture issue. The recommendation was to keep it out of direct sunlight and hold it by the edges instead of flat against my hand. They also said I shouldn't store it in "the vault" aka my bra strap. Same goes for pockets that would press it against your body. Their options for me included (1) fork out the money for a new phone and hope it doesn't happen again, or (2) wait patiently for the new system update which may or may not help. I chose the latter and remove the battery every so often to hold in front of the a/c vent.

OP
naknak95

naknak95

Reaction score
I have this issue, too. The party line from my local Verizon retailers is that it's a heat and/or moisture issue. The recommendation was to keep it out of direct sunlight and hold it by the edges instead of flat against my hand. They also said I shouldn't store it in "the vault" aka my bra strap. Same goes for pockets that would press it against your body. Their options for me included (1) fork out the money for a new phone and hope it doesn't happen again, or (2) wait patiently for the new system update which may or may not help. I chose the latter and remove the battery every so often to hold in front of the a/c vent.

Normally, I take the battery out every 24-48 hours because when I do that, it cuts down on it. Thanks for your reply, I wasn't sure if I was the only one with this problem.