Motorola Droid RAZR HD Benchmarks and Specs Leaked

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droidrazrhdbench.jpg

Benchmarks of the newly announced Motorola Droid RAZR HD have surfaced and the leak has shed some light on the device's specifications as well. Thanks to an anonymous user who ran the device through a graphics benchmark on Nenamark's website, we now have a pretty good idea of what to expect of Motorola's new device. In terms of graphical power, the handset scored an impressive 59.1 on the benchmark using its 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 coupled with an Adreno 225 GPU. Like the name suggests, the device sports an impressive screen resolution of 720 x 1196. This will be Motorola's first U.S. phone to launch with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. It's rumored that the device will have a 13 MP camera and a 3,300 mAH battery to top it off, although this has yet to be confirmed. So far Verizon has been tight lipped on the release date for the RAZR HD, but since the Snapdragon S4 quad-core chipsets coupled with Adreno 3xx GPU's are expected at the end of the year, it's likely that we will see Motorola's new device launch this summer. We'll keep you updated as more information surfaces.

Source: Phandroid and Nenamark

SiGfever

Reaction score
Go figure, I pre-ordered the SG3. Oh well, if the radios aren't good in the SG3 I will return it and wait on this beast.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Go figure, I pre-ordered the SG3. Oh well, if the radios aren't good in the SG3 I will return it and wait on this beast.

Doesn't the SG3 and this RAZR HD have the same S4 CPU?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes, and Motorola does it like nobody's business.

Yep, moto is known for having great radios..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Whoops. I thought he was talking about cpus not radios.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

nikecar

Reaction score
silly kids. Video killed the Radio star.