Motorola Droid Pro

Thank you Darkseider. Will the Droid Pro have a keyboard? Sounds like the current droid on steroids? I wish we knew when they planned to release these phones so I could determine if I will upgrade this month or wait. I'm ready for the droid like now!!

My guess is that it will be relesed on black Friday I know I would it would be a perfect marketing tactic.

What would be cool is if the keybord was a slideout android touchscreen keyboard instead of a phical keyboard. Because I can hammer out text on a onscreen keyboard really fast but it takes up alot of the screen space. So a slide out form of the keyboard would be sweet.

What would be cool is if the keybord was a slideout android touchscreen keyboard instead of a phical keyboard. Because I can hammer out text on a onscreen keyboard really fast but it takes up alot of the screen space. So a slide out form of the keyboard would be sweet.

I prefer an actual physical keyboard but damn...that's a really good idea.

this could actually happen......

I cannot find the article for the life of me but Motorola has hooked up with a company that will enable touch to be registered on any part of the device/body..

It's a patented technology.

When I get time I will look for it some more.

I prefer an actual physical keyboard but damn...that's a really good idea.

Ya I think it would be realy cool. I like the droids physical keyboard I use it alot but I like the android keyboard better eventhough I rarely use it. because it takes over the screen with the slide out vertual keyboard it wouldent and it coLd be made to slide out vertacly and horazontaly.

that would be cool!

or if the slideout virtual keyboard could morph into other types of controls depending on the application (DS-style)

that would be cool!

or if the slideout virtual keyboard could morph into other types of controls depending on the application (DS-style)

That's a great idea too! Full screen emulators without an actual physical keyboard.

I definitely can type faster on a virtual keyboard than a physical keyboard. Why? No press down and click. Guess what? Nothing to break either! Though I'm more accurate on a physical keyboard.

just saw this thread. so droid pro will be another new highend moto device besides shadow and droid 2 ? hope it dont have a virtual slideout keyboard. i need the physical feedback while typing. and you cant type blind on a virtual one too.

I posted that cuz I thought about something similar also......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

is there any word that these droid 2/pro/x/shadow/nut are not the same phone? lol

Back