Motorola Droid OEM battery $6.85 at Amazon

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Purchased a couple of these when the price was about $10. I can tell no difference between the battery purchased on Amazon and my original battery.

While you're at it, it may be worth picking up a standalone battery charger. (Pay no attention to the review that maintains the charger will work only with original Motorola batteries. I suspect the poor fellow tried to charge a bad battery.)

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NEW OEM Motorola Droid Cliq Battery Charger SPN5564

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Got wife on laptop ordering now.

long john

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up...just ordered 2 meself; and an Otterbox case (on sale for $21.)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes. Shipping for two batteries 7.00? Still a good deal but that took a bit of the thrill out of it.

Jer

Reaction score
Been running a spare battery + spare battery charger for quite some time now and forget how I was able to get by beforehand. I generally need to swap out about lunch time and that includes plugging into the car charger here and there and if I were to run a couple spare batteries it would likely get me through the day w/o needing to charge at all which would be ideal. Best bet would be to purchase a 2nd base for charing too.. Hmmm...