Official Motorola Batteries - $14.88 on Amazon

Reaction score
Just ordered two and also a battery charger....

All for $55 shipped at amazon.

Thanks for the heads up....there have been too many times when my battery is out while on the road and I need a spare.

Reaction score

This looks like the way to go. Buy an extra battery and get the battery charger and your set. This way, you can alternate batteries and also give them a slightly longer battery life.

Snowbomb7

Reaction score
For those thinking about a charger and don't have a cradle yet, you might want to check this out:
Amzer-Desktop-Cradle-with-Extra-Battery-Charging-Slot

Mine arrived a few days ago and I must say, I'm pretty impressed considering the price. The cradle seems well made and it has a nice battery slot for charging as well.

Good look out on the Cradle. I just ordered myself two batteries and the craddle seperately. CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE!!! :icon_ banana:

anewday

Reaction score
Fantastic, I may order 2 batteries and a charger.

Edit: could these be knockoffs?

alanbk

Reaction score
Droid users, Iphone users DON'T have the luxary of changing thier battery. Another + for the Droi!d

justbob

Reaction score
I'm in for one as well. Going to keep it on the shelf (next to my free battery door!) for when my original battery finally gives up the ghost.

anewday

Reaction score
Only $4.83 now. :eek: Do these hold their charge well?

Last edited:

bassman1547

Reaction score
I bought that battery 4.83. Just got it. Charged it. Using it now. Works fine. Folks, it exsists at that price...its no unicorn.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums