Motorola Droid Maintenance Release Prelude to Android 2.1

Nothing in CO either. I wonder if this is really going to happen...

Ok guys....let's hold up a minute here... I have been really busy today, let me catch up and I will attempt to get more information on the patch and 2.1 for us

Yes please...that would be greatly appreciated... :)

OK... I don't want to start another dilemma here but....

I got the update (patch as it's being called) a few days ago and really didn't notice any real difference in the phone until today.
I went on a snowmobiling web site that I am a registered user of but had never been able to sign on from the Droid. I could view the site but was never able to sign on with my user name and password. It kept telling me that I needed FLASH.
Today I tried again and was able to sign on with no problem.
How do I check to see if some version of Flash may be on my phone now? I'm thinking that I don't have flash but something is different in the OS that is allowing me to get on a normally Flash required sign in form????

OK... I don't want to start another dilemma here but....

I got the update (patch as it's being called) a few days ago and really didn't notice any real difference in the phone until today.
I went on a snowmobiling web site that I am a registered user of but had never been able to sign on from the Droid. I could view the site but was never able to sign on with my user name and password. It kept telling me that I needed FLASH.
Today I tried again and was able to sign on with no problem.
How do I check to see if some version of Flash may be on my phone now? I'm thinking that I don't have flash but something is different in the OS that is allowing me to get on a normally Flash required sign in form????

Posting the URL of the site in question might make it possible for those of us who haven't received the 'patch' to try visiting it on our phones to see if we can use the log in feature or not.

Ok guys....let's hold up a minute here... I have been really busy today, let me catch up and I will attempt to get more information on the patch and 2.1 for us

Yes please...that would be greatly appreciated... :)

Ok guys " Phase 1 is underway" but theere has been a delay at thier end. We should see it start again anytime and roll all weekend., Please post it up when you see it after download. This is again Phose 1 and " is necessary". so please be patient with it and VZW. They really want a nice and easy roll out. Thanks again and have a nice night

One more thing. If you know about how slow some rollouts work. Directv has announced new firmware for thier HDVR+ units today. they said it could take up to 4 weeks to get out to al the recievers. I am not saying it will take that long. Only patience is necessary at times.

For those that have gotten this update already. You won't see Phase 2 until Phose one is completed

Miami you posted this 3 minutes ago. I still haven't received my update what gives?!!!!!!

Ok 4 minutes now and STILL nothing.

Miami you posted this 3 minutes ago. I still haven't received my update what gives?!!!!!!

Go to sleep. Then when you wake up maybe a surprise will be waiting :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:.

For those that have gotten this update already. You won't see Phase 2 until Phose one is completed
GODDOMOTFRONK.jpg

any news on how this patch/update affects users who have root access?

Immediate lifetime ban upon you, and all to follow same activity! :biggrin:

Wait, there will only be 11 members left.:mad:

Well I for one am NOT going to post and tell everyone that I haven't gotten any kind of update yet here in Pittsburgh..
255j760.gif

Well I for one am NOT going to post and tell everyone that I haven't gotten any kind of update yet here in Pittsburgh..
255j760.gif

Wel your signature scared me....I think i'm gonna have nightmares tonight

Back