Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Imagine the speed! Imagine the... Speed! Imagine the...

Um.

Imagine the battery life! Wait, that's not that good. Imagine the heat! Oh. Um. Speed? ;)

I like my phone to last 8 hours on a charge, and I live in a marginal signal area, so that's iffy sometimes... Still, this is pretty cool. Hopefully the dual-core chips will run with better battery life than a CPU clocked so high you can fry an egg on the back of the phone.

r314bd

Reaction score
Any word on release date? I'm going abroad in mid-December and I'd like to buy the Droid 2 Global before my trip

everstar80

Reaction score
Any word on release date? I'm going abroad in mid-December and I'd like to buy the Droid 2 Global before my trip

I think that in a previous thread it was mentioned that this device along with the Motorola droid pro may be released the day after thanksgiving.

DoctorDeDroid

Reaction score
Imagine the speed! Imagine the... Speed! Imagine the...

Um.

Imagine the battery life! Wait, that's not that good. Imagine the heat! Oh. Um. Speed? ;)

I like my phone to last 8 hours on a charge, and I live in a marginal signal area, so that's iffy sometimes... Still, this is pretty cool. Hopefully the dual-core chips will run with better battery life than a CPU clocked so high you can fry an egg on the back of the phone.

To borrow a phrase:

I've got blisters on my fingers!!!!!!!!!