Motorola Citrus Rom

Reaction score
I have been looking for a Rom for this phone for a while now. I understand that it is not a real strong player in the Droid lineup but really I wish someone would take the leap and make a FROYO Rom for this thing. The stock Rom SUCKS, no other way to put it. I wish I had the time, and the know how, and I would do it my self. I do see a lot of people looking in different sites for this. Is the boot loader locked on this thing or is it so slow it's just not worth it?

Soldier610

Reaction score
Mine is running fantastically smooth. Absolutely zero lag with anything. Using UltimateJuice, setcpu pro and after i rooted i deleted a lot of the stock apps. Runs at about 660mhz

Sent from my WX445 using DroidForums App

cubano1027

Reaction score
I know this thread is old but, does anyone know how to get this phone into diag mode? I've been trying to flash a different prl onto it to use it on another network but cant seem to get it to communicate with cdma nor qpst. I tried using hwvsp, but still no go. Any help would be appreciated. I thought it would be as easy as a regular MOTO Droid but, that's a negative.
Thanks

EDIT: After playing with it for a few i fiugured out how to get it in both Bootloader(hold volume down, camera, and power at bootup) and Recovery(hold volume up, volume down, and power at bootup), but still cant get it to communicate. I think its a driver issue. IDK Gonna keep on fiddling with it for a few and see what I can do.

Last edited:

jangee

Reaction score
My birthday is this Friday (July 8th) and I wanted to throw a rave-themed birthday party (minus drugs and drinking.

rlaj99

Reaction score
I have been attempting to flash a WX445 to Cricket. I have succeeded in getting talk and SMS texting working on the phone. However, I have been unable to get 3G data or MMS texting working on the phone.

I have rooted the phone but thus far I have been unable to install a custom ROM.

Can someone please send me a ROM that is signed that I can install via recovery mode to [email protected].

If a custom ROM is installed will this prevent my EVDO settings / NV Items from reverting to the Verizon Wireless settings on each reset of the phone when the settings are changed after the ROM is installed? Or is there something else that I am missing? If so can someone please provide me with instructions to complete my phone flash?

I have tried almost everything that I can think of. Please help!!! Thanks in advance guys.

motodroid1022

Reaction score
I have been looking for a Rom for this phone for a while now. I understand that it is not a real strong player in the Droid lineup but really I wish someone would take the leap and make a FROYO Rom for this thing. The stock Rom SUCKS, no other way to put it. I wish I had the time, and the know how, and I would do it my self. I do see a lot of people looking in different sites for this. Is the boot loader locked on this thing or is it so slow it's just not worth it?
send me the rom two plzzzz [email protected]

dannyboy42670

Reaction score
Mine is running fantastically smooth. Absolutely zero lag with anything. Using UltimateJuice, setcpu pro and after i rooted i deleted a lot of the stock apps. Runs at about 660mhz

Sent from my WX445 using DroidForums App

Wait how the hell did you overclock it SetCPU won't let me go past 528Mhz