Motorola 3G Incoming problem

espritsol

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
motorola 3g
Twitter
espritsol
Hello, For last few days, I am facing incoming call problem in my motorola 3g phone. I can call to anybody but if anyone try to call me then they receive a message that the phone is busy. Actually phone is not busy. Even the phone ring tone also not working. I talked to my sim card customer representative, he said your card doesn't have any problem and it is working fine for both incoming and outgoing call. I have checked it with other phones then the sim card is working fine. Someone suggested to me to reset the factory data from your phone setting, but the Factory Reset Data button is disabled. I think there is problem with Android. I am using latest version 6.0 of Android.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hello, For last few days, I am facing incoming call problem in my motorola 3g phone. I can call to anybody but if anyone try to call me then they receive a message that the phone is busy. Actually phone is not busy. Even the phone ring tone also not working. I talked to my sim card customer representative, he said your card doesn't have any problem and it is working fine for both incoming and outgoing call. I have checked it with other phones then the sim card is working fine. Someone suggested to me to reset the factory data from your phone setting, but the Factory Reset Data button is disabled. I think there is problem with Android. I am using latest version 6.0 of Android.
Two things..
First. Have you tried removing your SIM card and restart the phone. Then shut down and replace the SIM...

Second.. Please remove your company info as advertising is not permitted. Thanks

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thank you for complying with our request.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk