motorcycle bluetooth headset comaptibility with razr maxx hd?

ramsey

Reaction score
I had an HTC one X and connected to my cardo scala q2 multiset pro and it says connected (no phone). Wifes iphone 4 worked though. We have new phones now, I have razr maxx hd and she has iphone 5.
Again, her phone works on both headsets, mine does not. Only thing I have been able to do with my htc one x and my razr maxx hd is listen to my sirius xm app, cant make or answer calls with the headset button or use any voice commands at all.
Wondering if any other riders out there have had any issues with bluetooth headsets.
I am thinking of buying the sena smh10 but dont wanna waste more money hoping it will work.
Has anyone used their phone with any motorcycle bluetooth headsets successfully?

lazuhrus

Reaction score
Hmm... My wife and I have G4's and they work fine for phone and audio. I had a set of Q2's and I know the phone functions worked with HTC's for phone functions, but I never tried the music.

snowman

Reaction score
it has the latest and greatest bluetooth it should do it all

OP
R

ramsey

Reaction score
Actually finally got to use my phone. I turned off use for media audio and only left use for phone audio checked. After that, I tried turning on use for media again so I can listen to my xm radio app, went for a ride, hit the button on my headset to activate voice commands and it dropped my music and didnt do anything. Not sure yet but maybe it will only work with one input. Looks like I might have to use the mp3 cable from my headset to my phone and uncheck use for media just so I can use both media and phone. Sucks if this is the case. I really like how with bluetooth the auto volume feature it increases the volume past the maximum on my phone when riding at highway speeds.

wc_allen

Reaction score
I have a Razr Maxx Same issue.

Friends Iphone works great, mine only works when Razr is sent to phone only with media unchecked.

Other than attaching a cable, did you ever receive another solution?

Bluetooth on this phone has been really disappointing. Did not attach reliably until jelly bean release came out on my phone(not HD)