Moto Z2 Will Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-z2-force-render-bottom-rear-840x472-jpg.77370

The Moto Z was a real show stopping device last year. It was the first phone to get the modular design right. The magnetic push pin design meant that you could quickly and easily add an external speaker, improved camera, bigger battery, or even a projector to your device. The phone was a great phone in it's own right with a beautiful AMOLED display, great battery life, and a nearly stock Android experience. The only real drawback to this device was that it was missing the 3.5mm headphone jack.

Lenovo has apparently heard consumers loud and clear and has realized that the world is not yet ready to ditch the headphone jack. New images of the 2nd Gen Moto Z Force leaked earlier today showing that the device will have the 3.5mm headphone jack. The image also shows that the phone does have a receiver for Moto Mod pins. There is a substantial camera hump. The phone may actually end up being thinner than last year's model even though it now has the headphone jack.

via AndroidAuthority

Attachments

• Moto-Z2-Force-render-bottom-rear-840x472.jpg
    Moto-Z2-Force-render-bottom-rear-840x472.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,236

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
No Complaints with my Z Force. I can live without the 3.5mm Headphone Jack. Now we need to figure out how to keep these phone cool when using DayDream VR Headset. after about 10-15min it shows overheating.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Not sure if this commercial is for the current Moto Z, or the new soon-to-be-announced Moto Z2? Either way it's an odd, quirky commercial so why not share it here.

This already has it's own dedicated thread.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This already has it's own dedicated thread.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Correct. I posted this hours before the other thread was created. I thought it was a unique video and folks might get a kick out of it. It's deleted now. I will not post other videos on the forum, in the event that a new thread is started with the same video posted somewhere else.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sajo, it's been a trend here for a while. Someone posts something new and informative, mods repost in news and close other threads. Not sure how I feel about it but it's happened before.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Correct. I posted this hours before the other thread was created. I thought it was a unique video and folks might get a kick out of it. It's deleted now. I will not post other videos on the forum, in the event that a new thread is started with the same video posted somewhere else.

Don't you worry about you posting ahead no need to delete stuff ...let us worry about that stuff my friend ...

7+

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hate it when Mom and Dad fight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
And people wonder why lots of us just don't come around much.