Haven't been on there (or even here) in awhile. I'll try to pop over there later and see what y'all are saying about it.Yep, the Talk To Me option. At least I think that's what it was. Funny you mention that because we were just discussing that on the Moto Forum also.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Nothing useful, just that it no longer exists in newer phones with the newer versions of the Moto app. [emoji852]️Haven't been on there (or even here) in awhile. I'll try to pop over there later and see what y'all are saying about it.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Is this:Yep, the Talk To Me option. At least I think that's what it was. Funny you mention that because we were just discussing that on the Moto Forum also.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
No, we are taking about an old feature that was called Talk To Me. Not the same as the current Talk To Me within the Moto app. What you described works fine for me. What we were talking about was when you could say....Hey Moto (or whatever your launch phrase was)....What's up? And she would read you your current notifications and other pertinent information. All hands free. That all stopped a few Moto app versions ago.Is this:
Moto-> Voice-> Talk-Talk to Me
To tell you if incoming texts, read the texts and query you to reply and check to make sure that Moto understood your reply before sending?
What's the reasoning behind removing this feature?
If it's gone on future models, I would think/hope a private app would replace this useful feature. I love this and use it everyday. I use it while driving and when I connect my earbuds.
Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ohhhhh [emoji15]....like Emily Latella from SNL.."Evermind"No, we are taking about an old feature that was called Talk To Me. Not the same as the current Talk To Me within the Moto app. What you described works fine for me. What we were talking about was when you could say....Hey Moto (or whatever your launch phrase was)....What's up? And she would read you your current notifications and other pertinent information. All hands free. That all stopped a few Moto app versions ago.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
O M G [emoji4][emoji111]So....here's a good one. I was trying to help someone on another Forum figure out how to turn off the annoying Download Complete sound with Oreo. I finally figured it out, but not sure I could remember if asked. [emoji848]. After all of that "experimenting" on my phone, all Notification for G Mail stopped. And I get a lot of G Mail every day. Google really over-complicated these new Notification settings with Oreo, in my humble opinion. I think I finally figured out how to get my G Mail notifications working again....I think. [emoji12]
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I actually had to look that word up in the dictionary (Google search). I learned something new today. I think I had more of a "hulk smash phone" type of morning. But it's working correctly now.O M G [emoji4][emoji111]
At that point, were you experiencing a
anagnorisis??
Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk