Moto Z Force Droid Accessories

Anyone have or tried the Hasselblad True Zoom MotoMod. I wonder how much better this 12MP camera Mod will be than the Regular Camera in the Droid Z Force. Is it worth the $300?

Anyone have or tried the Hasselblad True Zoom MotoMod. I wonder how much better this 12MP camera Mod will be than the Regular Camera in the Droid Z Force. Is it worth the $300?
Video reviews of it that I've seen so far say that the zoom is nice, but the quality isn't even as good as the onboard camera in a lot of cases.

MKBHD has probably the most honest video I've seen out of the bigger name, well-known YouTube tech reviewers.

Video reviews of it that I've seen so far say that the zoom is nice, but the quality isn't even as good as the onboard camera in a lot of cases.

MKBHD has probably the most honest video I've seen out of the bigger name, well-known YouTube tech reviewers.

Thanks for that Post. Definitely must needed to Watch. I would say it is not Worth the Money especially $250. It looks like he used the Moto Z not the Z Force which the Force is supposed to have a Better Camera. Im looking at the Force so this may definitely be a No Go. Thanks Again!

Thanks for that Post. Definitely must needed to Watch. I would say it is not Worth the Money especially $250. It looks like he used the Moto Z not the Z Force which the Force is supposed to have a Better Camera. Im looking at the Force so this may definitely be a No Go. Thanks Again!
No problem! My Z should be here after the weekend, so I've been researching mods even more than I was previously.

I agree. I'm not seeing this being with the price for my needs.

You're getting one? Awesome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah. Best Buy has/had them for $1.99 with 2 year contract & a $40 one-time upgrade fee, plus a free JBL speaker mod.

Wasn't in the market, but as long as I didn't miss any fine print saying my monthly bill will go up, I couldn't pass it up!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Has any body had any luck finding a good car charger? I bought one today for a small trip I'm taking tomorrow. I got a quick charge 2.0 car charger and a USB type c cable. I was trying to find the Moto car charger. I would really like to have the correct car charger that would allow similar performance to the wall charger. I paid 50 in total for the two items and am thinking about returning them to see if I can find something better.

Thanks in advance

A charger that complies with the QC 2.0 protocol should function well with the phone, but won't charge at the same rate as the Motorola TurboPower (proprietary), charger that comes with the Moto Z or Z Force.

From Motorola's own website;

"The Motorola Turbo charger will charge the device at a faster rate when the device is below 78%. If the device is already at 78% or higher, it will charge at regular speed. Battery charging rate will start to slow down when the battery temperature reaches 44C or above. Once device cools down, charging rate will go back to normal for Turbo charging.

Moto Z uses TurboPower™ a Motorola technology which supports the standard for Type C USB. USB-C does not support QC charging, but TurboPower™ delivers high charging rates via USB-C.

Using the provided charger, Moto Z Droid can receive eight hours of charge in 15 minutes; Moto Z Droid Force can receive five hours charge in just five minutes.

You can use QC chargers with the Moto Z Droids but for optimal charging speed the Motorola supplied inbox charger will provide the fastest charging times."

How to properly charge the Moto Z Force

Has any body had any luck finding a good car charger? I bought one today for a small trip I'm taking tomorrow. I got a quick charge 2.0 car charger and a USB type c cable. I was trying to find the Moto car charger. I would really like to have the correct car charger that would allow similar performance to the wall charger. I paid 50 in total for the two items and am thinking about returning them to see if I can find something better.

Thanks in advance

I've been using a USB-C cable with the charger I already had set up in my truck. It's not a "quick charge", but does charge fairly quickly. It's been working very well for me & seems to be doing a fine job charging my phone. Just make sure you use quality products...

Good info. With the reports of problems with some of the USB C charging cables and certain phones it is nice to know of any that are safe and functional alternatives.

I have seen TPU Cases with the Pins Exposed. Can anyone confirm if Mods can fit over the Case or would the TPU have to be taken off. Seems to be Pointless to have them exposed otherwise.

Anyone get the USB Type-C to headphone adapter? My Z didn't come with one and I can't find an official one anywhere online. I don't NEED it, but it seems like it'd be nice to have as a backup plan, especially in this transitional period.

Anyone get the USB Type-C to headphone adapter? My Z didn't come with one and I can't find an official one anywhere online. I don't NEED it, but it seems like it'd be nice to have as a backup plan, especially in this transitional period.
How you liking the Phone? I plan on getting it Friday when I sneak out to BB. lol

How you liking the Phone? I plan on getting it Friday when I sneak out to BB. lol
Loving it so far. They've really nailed adding nice little touches to stock Android without too much crap.

Logged in during lunch yesterday & got all of my apps installed, so only had it for about a day, but I'm very impressed.

I really like the lock screen peek vs stock Android.

Sent from my Moto Z

Back