Moto Store 60% Off Sale

rovagu22

Reaction score
I placed my orden on Dec 30th and today (january 6th) i finally got an email saying my order was shipped. I was starting to get worried but it finally shipped! I'm excited for my extended battery!!

Jordan8

Reaction score
My order says on the website it was shipped the same day I placed it. The transaction fee has been reversed though. I never received a shipment email. It shows my delievery date as 6-11th on amazon

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

rovagu22

Reaction score
Mine said it was also shipped the day i ordered but not until today, i actually received an email saying it was shipped and it says it was shipped Jan 6th, so I really doubt its true it got shipped the day it was ordered. You should wait for your shipment confirmation.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Mine said it was also shipped the day i ordered but not until today, i actually received an email saying it was shipped and it says it was shipped Jan 6th, so I really doubt its true it got shipped the day it was ordered. You should wait for your shipment confirmation.
Ah, maybe ill get it tomorrow sense you received yours today.

MadScientist

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a CSR and she said the order is sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. She also mentioned that the delay was partly due to the promo code. If I don't get tracking info today I'm calling back to get on somrones back. I payed extra for one day shipping and its been a week now.

Gomboman

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a CSR and she said the order is sitting in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. She also mentioned that the delay was partly due to the promo code. If I don't get tracking info today I'm calling back to get on somrones back. I payed extra for one day shipping and its been a week now.

They told me the same thing yesterday but they are wrong--at least in my case.

I just got my confirmation email today from Motorola/Amazon. The email shows my items being shipped today. When I enter the UPS tracking number it shows the items were actually shipped two days ago--a day before I made the phone call. Looks like our items would have arrived on their own. I think the link between Motorola and Amazon is broken.

K20turbo

Reaction score
I got second tracking today order was shipped oh wells

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Beka27

Reaction score
Lol... I also got an email today. I guess they were just way slow this time around. I'm so happy everything is going thru alright!

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ha. I got my email with tracking today also. Still no charges tho. Oh well. We shall see what happens.

pyro6128

Reaction score

This happened with me and ended up being a month long nightmare. My items were sitting there since December 2nd, by december 27th, still hadn't received it after numerous calls during that time, and them telling me numerous times they would overnight it. I eventually just canceled, and that ended up also being a huge hassle. They have the worst customer service i've ever dealt with.

And amazon just processes the payment, they don't do anything else. I know because I tried to cancel my order through amazon and they weren't able to, nor do they have any sort of control over your order.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Just got a shipment email, tracked it & it says its a couple states over. Hopefully will see it tomorrow at the door. However I don't think they took the funds from my bank, ill have to double check.

Jordan8

Reaction score
Seems my order is right on schedule, should be delivered within the next few hours. My debit card was charged for the discounted price today.

EDIT: Received my extended battery, other then the delay in shipping notice everything was on time & smooth.