Moto Store 60% Off Sale

Jordan8

Reaction score
Wow I have not received any information regarding shipment do you know how long it took to receive confirmation of delivery?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

They havnt sent me anything either, but when I log into my account it says its been shipped. & my eta on delievery is the 6th-11th. So well see if it shows up. They've charged my card, so.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jordan8

Reaction score
Got my stuff in the mail! Too bad the extended battery doesnt fit in my case I got at verizon :/ need a new one now

Im just going to use mine with a case & no battery door. I don't see any harm in it

K20turbo

Reaction score
Sucks they charged my card then now I log back on and they canceled both charges since I made two orders since it was suck a good deal

K20turbo

Reaction score
Got my stuff in the mail! Too bad the extended battery doesnt fit in my case I got at verizon :/ need a new one now
Well if u droop the phone worse that can happen would be the battery popping out or batter could wiggle in the phone since no cover to protect it
Im just going to use mine with a case & no battery door. I don't see any harm in it

K20turbo

Reaction score
Didn't get my tracking going to call Motorola today to pray that it was shipped otherwise I missed out on a good deal

Beka27

Reaction score
Let me know what they say. I ordered again on Dec 30th and just noticed that the money was put back in my account... and no email like the first time.

MadScientist

Reaction score
I also ordered on the 30th and the.money was put back in my account as well. I'm gonna be a bit upset if they aren't going to honor it. If they didn't want it getting out they should have made people put in an employee id or something.

K20turbo

Reaction score
couldnt call them... they are 4 hours away I get home at 6 and its 9 there now. gotta call before 5 pst. Im not going to argue just went out and purchased from verizon. extended battery was $55 with tax and battery door. I wouldve saved so much money oh well. The battery is awesome thought. thought it would be a bulky pos. I will be using it for a week and if i can take it back to standard battery i go with charger everywhere i go i.e. work, car, home.

purchased the car dock online for 29 shipped and the multimedia dock for 26 shipped. total $55 shipped there as well... verizon wanted to charge me 33/40

Gomboman

Reaction score
I ordered an extended battery and cover on the 30th. The website says my items were shipped on the 30th but I didn't receive a tracking email.

I also just noticed that my credit card doesn't currently have a charge for these item. I didn't look at my account when I originally purchased the items so I'm not sure if the transaction was backed out.

It doesn't look good but I have an invoice stating my cc was charged and the items were shipped. Not sure if they can legally deny my order.

K20turbo

Reaction score
doubt it, our orders probably got canceled. mine says shipped too but no confirmation on tracking. my charge was canceled. I could tell immediately due to it being a debit so I know how much I have in in. When is see a credit in excess of $100 i knew the charge was canceled this suck big time!

Beka27

Reaction score
Alright, so I called Motorola.

As I said, I placed the order on the 30th, received a confirmation email with order #, but no subsequent email with tracking info. The charge was debited from my account immediately, but then later put back in.

Fast forward to today, I logged onto my bank website and found the info from my 1st coupon code order (which was received without a problem) and there was a phone number listed next to the debit information. The number was 866-289-6686.

So I called this number, spoke to CSR "Carl" (probably NOT his real name), explained the situation and he put me on hold for about 10 minutes. He came back on the line and told me my order JUST left the facility. I asked for a tracking number and he gave me one (UPS: 1z7vz... etc). I confirmed his "name", employee ID, and phone number, then ended the call. I went to UPS, put in the tracking number, and sure enough, it says it was shipping yesterday, should be here on Friday.

I guess we'll see. I wouldn't make SUCH a big deal of this but my husband's birthday is coming up and this is a part of his gift. I was expecting it and now I'm running out of time.

K20turbo

Reaction score
I just ordered from amazon could not wait for them play games and pray that the item was charged and shipped...

EntityZero

Reaction score
I have to say, Motorola's Customer Support is almost as bad as Microsoft's when you call about a red ring on your 360.. lol.

I did manage to get my Battery, Extended Door, Media Dock, and HDMI cable. It was a ***** to deal with them. I spoke to a girl on the phone who clearly had no idea what she was talking about when it came to my order. She managed to cancel my order and told me to resubmit it. Upon canceling my order, she sent me a handtyped email that looked liked something an 8 year old would type - bad grammar, misspelled words, random caps on words... I almost thought I was getting scammed here.

Could of days ago it did show up though. I drained the battery completely before charging. I used it moderately yesterday and ended up having around 40 to 50% after 17 hours. Not bad at all. I'm still anal about finding a half decent case that fits for it now.