Moto Droid Root with DM....

ditchpicklefan

Reaction score
So I rooted with the DMUpdater the other day... Just read today that that is bad news! It never really worked for me, or i guess maybe i don't totally understand... Anyhow I am trying to get back to TOTALLY STOCK! I removed the DMUpdater app and tried to update-stock.zip and it failed, phone still works but it bugs me that it failed.... I still have the superuser permissions ninja on my apps page. The thing that bugs me the most is that none of this process has worked the way the site said it would... When I try to make a NANdroid backup or boot recovery something always fails.... I want to reset to STOCK before I jack it up too bad!!!! PLEASE HELP!
Thanks,
humbled droid owner....

tuananhpl1

Reaction score
So I rooted with the DMUpdater the other day... Just read today that that is bad news! It never really worked for me, or i guess maybe i don't totally understand... Anyhow I am trying to get back to TOTALLY STOCK! I removed the DMUpdater app and tried to update-stock.zip and it failed, phone still works but it bugs me that it failed.... I still have the superuser permissions ninja on my apps page. The thing that bugs me the most is that none of this process has worked the way the site said it would... When I try to make a NANdroid backup or boot recovery something always fails.... I want to reset to STOCK before I jack it up too bad!!!! PLEASE HELP!
Thanks,
humbled droid owner....