Moto Cast Bombed my laptop

mawcan

Reaction score
Got my new Razr Maxx about 2 weeks ago and love it, love it. BUT....when I started to look at how to pix from old droid to the new
Razr it seemed Moto Cast was the way to go. Downloaded MC to my Toshiba Satellite and after about an hour of waiting and wondering why I could initiate the transfer everything fell inot place and I had my pix on the new Razr...Awesome...Right???

Not so much. As I used my laptop over the next week I noticed that my spread sheets were not showing the workbook pages. it took some playing around each time I used them to get the pages to display. then my wife noticed that the touchpad scroll was not working even though it was turned on. Things kept getting progressively worse until the computer would not even shut down.

Uninstalled MC and laptop is working fine. Not real happy with Moto "anything" right now.

Anyone else had such problems. Is there a better program for transfering pix. I don't have a bunch...but i like to get them on the computer and back up in case they get lost or destroyed on my phone.

Love the Raxr but Moto Cast has really turned me off of all the Moto bloatware that came on the phone.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I like Google drive. Its a cloud storage. Also drop box.. try one of those.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I originally used Dropbox and it is excellent but I've recently been using Google Drive since it launched as my cloud storage/backup and it works just as well.