More Motorola Droid2/Xtreme shots emerge

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Looks like the HD2 from the front. I like it though.
Download_01_HTC_HD2.jpg

jl327fife

Reaction score
I have an Incredible shipping on 6/11. Should I send it back and wait for this new Shadow? I absolutely don't like the hump though. I like the EVO looking device here.
I can't make up my mind. Any information on this "other" new Droid coming out? My current phone is ancient so any Droid will be a giant leap, but I want the newest and fastest-without a hump.

muzhik

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
OnePlus One
I have an Incredible shipping on 6/11. Should I send it back and wait for this new Shadow? I absolutely don't like the hump though. I like the EVO looking device here.
I can't make up my mind. Any information on this "other" new Droid coming out? My current phone is ancient so any Droid will be a giant leap, but I want the newest and fastest-without a hump.

i would wait for the shadow... hands down,

BoxcuttaStyle

Reaction score
Two questions come to mind when seeing these pics....

1. Why did they change the order of the buttons on the front of the phone? I would think they would want to make the transition as easy as possible for those who will upgrade after owning the droid. I find this a poor design.

2. At the end of the day does it make sense to upgrade to any of these 'super' phones when they are not LTE ready? I realize LTE is a bit away but probably not as long as we think.

just my .02

borgey401

Reaction score
TOO BAD THIS PHONE HAS MOTOBLUR. i was so excited for this phone until i realized it had that stupid Motoblur garbo on it. Guess I am waiting for the Droid2 then....... If the Incredible does not get rooted by the time the Droid2 gets here GOOD BYE INCRED! If it does get rooted then I will have 3 sweet phones my droid, the incredible, and droid2 :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ok im officially confused as to which one is which.

I have been reading about Droid2, Xtreme, Shadow and Droid Pro. Which is coming out and which is just a rumor?

blazingwolf

Reaction score
Xtreme and Shadow are the same phone and it is due sometime in July. Droid2 is the follow up to the Droid and is now (just saw this today on HowardForums) due in August.

The Droid Pro is supposed to be another phone but I have not seen much info on it yet.

JennImme

Reaction score
I got the Droid X on launch day. I've been waiting for a 4.3 inch display on Verizon for over a year and knew just what I wanted. My eyesight isn't that great and I figured that the larger screen would help me. For the most part it has been everything I was looking for. My only complaint is that sometimes it is unresponsive to my touch or a little sluggish but this is rare. I am happy with the larger size but am suggesting the Droid 2 for some friends who I think will prefer the smaller size and physical keyboard. If you have purchased or going to purchase the new Motorola Droid X smartphone, sooner or later you may have the need for a few accessories to enhance your pleasure of using the device. Motorola did not end up disappointing its customer base. The list of Motorola Droid Xtreme accessories that would further enhance the DROID experience is really qualitative.