More LG Optimus G Pro Pics & Specs Leak; Full HD, 3140 mAh battery & microSD

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-Optimus-G-Pro-phone.jpg

It appears that LG has a leaky boat this morning, at least when it comes to the security of their newest flagship product is concerned. The leak today not only offers a close-up blurry-cam view of the device, but the full spec-list as well.
  • 5.5" 1080x1920 Full HD IPS-LCD
  • 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon with LTE radio
  • 2 GB of RAM
  • 13 MP rear camera
  • 2 MP front one capable of 1080 video
  • 3,140 mAh battery
  • 32 GB of internal memory
  • A microSD slot for cards up to 64 GB
It's hard not to be impressed by this device. Those specs are phenomenal. Sadly, it doesn't say if the battery is removable or not, but at least we won't have to wait long to find out. The phone will be officially announced at MWC. It's no wonder LG has risen to become the number two Android vendor in the world. Who wants one?

Source: PhoneArena

WishRyder

Reaction score
Stick a Samsung logo over the LG logo, and you have a perfect leaked photo of a new Galaxy device. Right down to the home and capacative buttons.

Captmilk

Reaction score
I just don't like LG. It's a totally unfounded statement, but for some reason when I read about a LG phone my brain gets bored.. The specs are great and the look of the phone is so-so

bigdad63

Reaction score
Stick a Samsung logo over the LG logo, and you have a perfect leaked photo of a new Galaxy device. Right down to the home and capacative buttons.

THAT'S A BOLDFACED LIE! The menu and back buttons are clearly reversed
Yours truly,
The LG Legal staff

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Blah...i want a screen like the nexus. except 5 inch .....no hardware buttons....at all....period....non....i want screen there....not buttons.....screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.

I hate pressing the hardware button on the S3....gotta press too hard. blah.....boo to hard ware buttons.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
nice the samsung note 2 has a LG badge. bit early for april fools