"More Icons Widget"

Gattaca

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this? Apparently, it squeezes up to four icons into one normal square where a 1x1 icon/widget/shortcut would be. Looks pretty interesting. I guess it makes originally 1x1 icons into 0.25x0.25. I'm thinking about getting it. Only $1.99.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the free one does 3 icons in the space of 1. the paid does 16 in the space of 4. even with the small icons you can still press them accuratly. it works if your screens are so cluttered the free version will probably be enough. always try free versions before you pay

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Has anyone tried this? Apparently, it squeezes up to four icons into one normal square where a 1x1 icon/widget/shortcut would be. Looks pretty interesting. I guess it makes originally 1x1 icons into 0.25x0.25. I'm thinking about getting it. Only $1.99.

I'm using the free version. Love it. Have clusters of four related apps: timers in one space, music players in another, traffic/car in another, online apps (Blogaway, Andchat, Meebo, etc.) in another, etc.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, pretty cool app. I like keeping my screen free so currently use Helix to have 4 icons on the app drawer handle and use Ultimatefaves to get to groupings of apps. I also have 4 commonly used apps on the bottom row of 3 of my desktop screens.

M1dnite

Reaction score
I use it I love it..I don't need it on this phone..but back in the day of my Droid it was required.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not bad, but App Organizer is free and I know it can hold at least 20 apps in a 1x1 space. Good to know, though.