More help w/powerboost

earlybill1

Reaction score
I got it zip installed but when I type n
Su
Sysrw
Powerboost
Is says rw mounted but can not find powerboost help please plus miui update showed up how do I go about installing it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Terminal I don't know how to use script mgr what do I do

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
I don't understand I did use that so do I delete n root explore n download to script mgr cause I don't know where I went wrong

clueless77

Reaction score
use root explorer to extract file, i dont think it matters where according to how i am reading it, then open terminal emulator, if you dont have one get it from the market then open it type this

sh sdcard/extracted/PB2.2/setup.sh

and it is supposed to reboot then you open terminal again and enter the script you previously enter and then pick up at step 4

you do have busybox up to date also?

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
use root explorer to extract file, i dont think it matters where according to how i am reading it, then open terminal emulator, if you dont have one get it from the market then open it type this

sh sdcard/extracted/PB2.2/setup.sh

and it is supposed to reboot then you open terminal again and enter the script you previously enter and then pick up at step 4

you do have busybox up to date also?

I did that but had to type sh sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted /pb2.2/setup.sh n it ran it then ask bout clockwork then rebooted I tried to put n sdext but could not figure it out so do I enter the same I just typed n then choose 4 r do I start over

clueless77

Reaction score
id say start from scratch and when it reboots and you can choose options make sure to choose option one first and go from there

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok but I never got an option after reboot why was that

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Finally got it all to work I see big improvement already n watching you tube n browsing net thanks for all the help

jeff5347

Reaction score
Hey guys thought id add to this thread instead of starting a new one. Im on rooted .605 and DL the PB2.2. I followed DMX and extracted pb22, went into Term Emulator and entered su then sh sdcard/PB2.2/setup.sh and it wentr thru the setup and asked if on CW and the others. Opted for #1 clockwork and then it rebooted. I go back to the term to enter SU and all goes ok. then enter sysrw and i get s sysrw: not found. I tried mountsys also but i cant figure why it wont mount. I redid the setup.sh part and tried again but to no avail. What am i doing wrong. Thanks guys.