Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No sure didn't

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Alright... So it didn't run...
With a file explorer... Make sure you have the power boost script extracted and Verify the location of the setup.sh file... and try running it again

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Alright... So it didn't run...
With a file explorer... Make sure you have the power boost script extracted and Verify the location of the setup.sh file... and try running it again

Ok when it extracts it sends it to speedsoftware is that verifying the location what is sh file

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go into that file and double check it's there.. then run the script with that location

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok its n sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted with setup n unthrottle file so when I type n terminal I put same thing but sh then a space then all that followedby setup.sh??

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok its n sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted with setup n unthrottle file so when I type n terminal I put same thing but sh then a space then all that followedby setup.sh??

put this in
sh /mnt/sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted/setup.sh

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yep I did that after I ask u n it work so now since it rebooted it should b lil easier rite u know n thing I should do r just follow list thanks 4 all ur help man you'll probably b hearing from me again lol

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya... From here on out since it's set up... You'll just have to type
Su
Sysrw
Powerboost
You're welcome...
When something arises... We'll be here...lol

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I just type this su sysrw powerboost every time I want to get into it it shows on dmodx also to type togglemods what is that for n what do I do now to activate pboost to see if it help ne thing

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So I just type this su sysrw powerboost every time I want to get into it it shows on dmodx also to type togglemods what is that for n what do I do now to activate pboost to see if it help ne thing

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya... You'll need to type that in when you want to get into it...
after you set things up and use some mods... Reboot... Then when you type in togglemods.. It'll show you what mods are active and which ones aren't...

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok I'm back lol I typed n
Su
Sysrw
Powerboost
So it mounts rw but says powerboost not found

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have ya tried running the power body setup again but with su permissions first?

AceTen

Reaction score
I was having the same problem with my X, getting the 'powerboost: not found' error so I went back and redid the installation one more time and read all the crap in the terminal emulator as it went by and it turned out that it was trying to get all the files from sdcard/unthrottle which didn't exist (the right path should have been sdcard/extracted/PB2.2/unthrottle) so I went and found the unthrottle folder with root browser and copy/pasted a second copy directly onto the sdcard...went back and did the installation again and those errors were gone.

now i got all the way to turning on desired mods, reboot, check mods and everything is working except 'Cron' the script in the emulator says-

Checking for working cron
Checking....
[: 1711
2622: bad number
Cron is not Running

I need some input here..any ideas?

The only thing I can think of that be wrong is my busy box version, I used Jrummy's free installer and loaded version 1.19, I'm not sure if the is the right version

**EDIT:Got her up and running now. Not quite sure what the problem was but what ended up working (after half a dozen sbf's) was using a blank sdcard and a freshly flashed rom, went through first time no problem. So to anyone else having problems getting Cron to run I would try an empty sd card (only the files you need for pb2.3). If you don't have two then you could always put everything onto your computer then flash the sd. Although after you get it working you should beware of what you put back on there from before so you don't get the error again.