DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
AOKP-Settings_480.png
AOKP-ROMControl_480.png
AOKP-Toggles_480.png

The Bionic now has its very own version of AOKP or Android Open Kang Project thanks to developer "Dhacker29" who has ported the work of TeamKang to this device for your enjoyment. For those of you unfamiliar with AOKP it is a rom by a team that has really brought lots of originality and inovation to Android development. There are so many customization options in this rom that you could seriously play around in the custom settings for hours! There are several custom features including 180 degree rotation, built in performance configurations (no need for apps like set cpu), CMLauncher/CM power menu, custom color for anything, clock color/rotation center, right , disable, battery icon/color picker, battery bar in status bar, nav bar transparency/button reorder/ color/button glow speed/, toggles in pull down, plus to many other things to list. This rom is also built on ICS 4.0.3! This is one of my favorite Roms on the GalaxyNexus and it is now available on my Bionic as well!

via Rootzwiki

[FONT=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
and here I ALMOST traded my bionic last night into best buy to get the D4, I probably still will as they are giving me 350 for it and I really want a keyboard.

still pretty nice to see development back on this, a friend of mine has a Bionic that I mod for her all the time.

Reaction score
This ROM is pretty awesome. I just flashed it with safestrap and it is quite close to being a fully functioning rom. I will definitely be keeping up with this

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
This ROM is pretty awesome. I just flashed it with safestrap and it is quite close to being a fully functioning rom. I will definitely be keeping up with this

This just became my goto safestrap safe side play ROM! I have Axi0m and ICS4BIONIC backups so I can switch on the fly but as it stands, this ROM is the most STABLE and has the most functioning settings. auto screen rotate is not working for me but there is a quick toggle.

first time using nova launcher and its much better than stock launcher. I use go launcher ex on stock ROM so its nice to have the customization I'm used to now. can't wait to see what the future of ICS on the bionic brings!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums