Monitor Your Data Usage With Speed Meter Pro!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

These days I feel like I am the only person I know with unlimited data on Verizon. Most of you have swapped over to a tiered data plan by now. At this point I don't know how I'd get along with a monthly limit on my data. My wife uses about 20GB and I use about 50GB every single month. If we had to switch to a 10GB plan or something similar we would have to monitor our usage like a hawk.

Verizon's "My Verizon" app does a pretty good job of updating you on your usage, but you get your total usage the next day. If you need to keep up with your traffic or if you need to pin point what is actually using up your data "Internet Speed Meter Pro" will do the trick. This adds a widget to your status bar which shows you realtime upload and download traffic as it happens. All of this works without having to root your device or install an Xposed Framework module. Grab this app for free from the link below.

via Play Store

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Can't you simply go into system settings, data, slide the bar over and get your current real time usage? That's what works for me, no app needed.

S5 tap'n
That's what I do. Vzw also texts me when I reach certain percentages of data usage.

Reactions: cr6