Mods

Droid 51

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what works best with liberty3 powerboost or v6 supercharge I did try jakesbite but that didn't turn out well

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sTl2yk3l2

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what works best with liberty3 powerboost or v6 supercharge I did try jakesbite but that didn't turn out well

I always use v6 super charger on every ROM i use. And i also use the kickass kernalizer script with it. but to yell you the truth. I have been just rolling with no tweaks lately, Just how the ROM comes. and have just about the same results. Some roms the v6 will help your launcher not re draw every time you exit an app. I have tried to install power boost numerous times, and it never works and i end up having to restore a back up. Jakes bite i had to sbf after running it lol. Try v6.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Red Tapatalk

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Thank u I will give it a shot, do u have any suggestions on where to find it

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Not sure what went wrong I downloaded update 8 went into clockwork and it aborted every time

Savagerun

Reaction score
You don't flash it in clockwork. The link i gave you has instructions on installing it.

sTl2yk3l2

Reaction score
Not sure what went wrong I downloaded update 8 went into clockwork and it aborted every time

You run it in script manger or terminal. The link he posted explAins it all.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Red Tapatalk

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I got ahead of my self but I got it going now I am stuck trying to figure out what, if and where the lock home is and what it is