[MOD] No Throttle, No Clock, No Throttle/Clock

OP
A

atesc

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It will probably work for 1.5, but I would recommend holding off until I am able to rebuild the file from 1.5 services.jar. I have been able to talk to kejar and jrummy, and I am going to try and get the source and rebuild a new one this weekend. I have an exam next week so no promises. but I will try.

Shelooga

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It will probably work for 1.5, but I would recommend holding off until I am able to rebuild the file from 1.5 services.jar. I have been able to talk to kejar and jrummy, and I am going to try and get the source and rebuild a new one this weekend. I have an exam next week so no promises. but I will try.

Subscribing...

B-RAN

Reaction score
Would installing this on 1.5 screw with the framework for 1.5 and disable some of the new stuff?

Shelooga

Reaction score
Would installing this on 1.5 screw with the framework for 1.5 and disable some of the new stuff?

i havent had any issues. i flashed it over stock, then altered the framwework to my liking and reflashed it; no problems.

Crispityyy

Reaction score
I also have installed the "No clock, no throttle" on 1.5 and have had no issues at all.
I read somewhere on here that the files edited by this hack are unchanged from 1.0 to 1.5

bigdixie

Reaction score
yV4n6.png

Where might I find those dock icons and/or the time/weather widget in this screenshot?