[MOD] 1% mod

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Here is the systemui.apk in flash able zip it contains the mod for 1%. and one with both 1% and SoftKey MOD

U need to be on deodexed rom
download and flash in cwr

One percent

http://dl.dropbox.co...percent-mod.zip

This is pulled from p3droids rom over at
http://www.mydroidwo...a-new-post.html [h=4]Attached Thumbnails[/h]

Edited by runandhide05, Today, 07:09 PM.

SOURCE ROOTZWIKI

Reaction score
Grabbed one from somewhere else that I thought was the original but it didn't include the search button. The percent works in both launchers. I am running adw but I checked the stock launcher and the search button isnt in the navigation bar. Will try this and report back.

EDIT: yeah. This is the same one I flashed already but I flashed this one just in case. Still not working as far as the search button goes. Help?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Grabbed one from somewhere else that I thought was the original but it didn't include the search button. The percent works in both launchers. I am running adw but I checked the stock launcher and the search button isnt in the navigation bar. Will try this and report back.

EDIT: yeah. This is the same one I flashed already but I flashed this one just in case. Still not working as far as the search button goes. Help?

I have no clue man....get on rootz and ask the dev....I haven't had time to post link to roots....its easy to find

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

natezire71

Reaction score

You on an odexed ROM?