Mobile Networks Settings Bug & Themes

knivesout

Reaction score
So I've been on Liberty 1.5 for a while now, using the Cyan Galaxy theme, which apparently has an issue not allowing access to Mobile Networks settings. I installed a different theme (Mysterious Beast), and still can't get into the Mobile Networks settings menu. Is this residual from the Cyan Galaxy theme and how can I fix it? Just wondering if anyone knew which themes had that issue and what takes care of it, thanks!

jlatour88

Reaction score
I get the same issue and I'm on revolution remix theme. Idk if its caused by the themes or if its just broken on the rom

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I've noticed this on every theme, I've also noticed every theme comes with a services.jar file. And kejar said that he "optimized" every theme which probably means he killed the data throttling. So that's probably why.

OP
knivesout

knivesout

Reaction score
Hm, so the "optomized" themes would be those downloaded from the Liberty Toolbox? I suppose I just won't worry about it if it isn't a theme specific issue.

OP
knivesout

knivesout

Reaction score
Thanks! For some reason I thought it was a theme issue, there were some posts about it in the sticky a while ago, couldn't seem to find them w/ a search though.

bladearrowney

Reaction score
It's not all themes, I've confirmed it broken in Mysterious Beast and NexTheme, but it seems to work just fine in Watermarkd and big crystal DX without any issues. So it's not all themes

OP
knivesout

knivesout

Reaction score
Hm, I'm going to have to flash some different themes and see what happens.

OP
knivesout

knivesout

Reaction score
Just flashed the Honeycomb theme, only one I've used where I could access the mobile network settings.